Thursday, November 3, 2011

I P.I.C.K- A song performed by the Zakar's!!

I always like to give credit where credit is due so I will start this post by saying this was not my original idea.  I saw this on the web and decided I had to re-create this.  We have been talking alot about picking books that are just right for us.  Using the acronym IPICK, seems to help them remember how to pick good fit book.  I-- I choose my books, P-- Purpose (Why am I reading?), I-- Interest (Do I like it?), C-- Comprehension (Do I understand?), K-- Know (Do I know most of the words).  Here is the video of the kiddos performing the IPICK song.  I hope you enjoy as much as we did!




4 comments:

  1. Too cute! Do you have the words typed up? We need to learn this and add it to our poetry journals!

    Shelly
    projectqn@tx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya i do have it typed up. I'll send you a copy this weekend.. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable!!! and I like the new layout! cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ran across your blog. I teach First Grade too.

    Your newest follower,
    Corinna

    ReplyDelete