Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Scholastic Book Orders

This is a reminder that our Scholastic Book orders are available to order online!    Please take advantage of using the online system to browse wonderful deals on meaningful books.  Also, the more orders I get online, the more bonus points I receive to get great things for our classroom.  All you have to do to make an order is:

1. go to scholastic.com
2. get to the book club part
3. enter my classroom password: HD64Z
4. complete your order!

Hopefully you will take advantage of Scholastic's wonderful offers. If you have any questions regarding the book orders, shoot me an email and I will help you through it.  Also, be aware that you can browse all the scholastic catalogues online!  Happy shopping!

Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment