Monday, September 15, 2014

Back in First Grade

Hello everyone!  As you can see, I am back in first grade this year and I couldn't be happier!  We are off to a great start and I am excited to share my year with you.  I will continue to use the Daily 5 structure during my literacy block and I look forward to diving deep into CAFE with my first graders.  My school district has adopted a new math program this year, so it will be a learning process for me as well as all my students and parents.  We will be using Math In Focus.  I am still working on my math block structure, but I will be back with updates about how things are going.

Thank you to all my parents who came out to Curriculum Night.  As all the parents know, I had a technology snafu in the middle of my presentation.  My presentation did not save all of the hard work I put into them, as when I started to show it, only blank slides appeared.  Luckily I saved my presentation as a pdf.  I am posting the presentation you would have seen.  Sorry for the mix-up, but I hope this is helpful for you and it will give you a chance to see the great pictures of the kids.  Enjoy and check back frequently for blog updates!










1 comment:

  1. So that everyone can express their opinion about your presentation, it would be nice to place it here so that it is available to us.

    ReplyDelete