Monday, October 24, 2011

Telling Time (FREEBIE)

Thanks to Pinterest and all of the wonderful ideas that are shared, I have used a teacher's idea for inspiration and I recreated a wonderful time telling game.  I always give credit where credits due but I do not know who the author of this game is.  The link from Pinterest just brought me to a picture of this game.   Anyways, if you recognize this game and know who created it, please let me know so I can give proper credit. Anyways, here is my version of Time Is UP!  Feel free to download it and use it with your kiddos.  You will have to create your own time pieces, but the game boards are here for free. Enjoy!


Time is Up- Hour and Half Hour

Time is Up- Hour only

1 comment:

  1. http://bainbridgeclass.blogspot.com/2011/08/time-game-freebie.html

    ReplyDelete