Monday, October 3, 2011

Pinterest- My Crazy Obsession

Hello all,

Ok, so if you don't know, I have trouble allocating my attention.  Sometimes I cannot maintain my attention and sometimes I over attend to the point where I get stuck in an activity.  I also have a very addictive personality.  My love for seeking new ideas, my inability to allocate my attention, and my addictive personality, all led to my new obsession.. PINTEREST!  My student teacher, Miss Goulet, introduced me to pinterest and I've been non-stop pinning ever since!  My record is 4 straight hours of pinning and searching.  So what is Pinterest?  If you are like me and have attention issues and an addictive personality, I warn you that you will be completely obsessed.  So pinterest.. it is a virtual pin board.  Pinterest allows you to organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. You can browse pinboards created by other people to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.  Well, there are ridiculous amounts of teachers who use pinterest and share their ideas.  My teaching life has been changed forever.  I love that we can use pinterest as a springboard for collaboration with teachers from all over the world.  Pinterest gets my creative juices flowing and I can't tell you how much I appreciate all those teachers out there who are "pinning" such great ideas.  If you would like to see my pins, click here.  I hope you enjoy all the good ideas I have pinned.

2 comments:

  1. You are so awesome!! I actually found you on Pinterest! I am in school to be an elementary school teacher and love to spend my free time finding education pins and reading teacher blogs! Thanks for sharing your awesome ideas! 2 more years and I will be using some of them! God bless! Jill Miller

    ReplyDelete