Monday, October 3, 2011

RAZ KIDS!!!

Hello all parents,

I'm so sorry I didn't get this information to you sooner.  My raz kids account has changed.  It is no longer under Alice Brennan.  I got my own account.  So, when it asks for teacher login name, it is szakar and then you will see all of your kids name.  I hope that you take advantage of this wonderful literacy tool.  Watch out for this:  Some kids just go through the stories without even reading just to get the points.  Please watch as your children use raz kids to make sure they are really reading.  Some children just want to get to a higher level and so they kind of cheat.  Please make sure your child is actually reading the stories.  All of the kids love this program so please take advantage of this free (PTO) reading tool..

No comments:

Post a Comment